Welcome to Small Farms Market Day, a year-round online local food marketplace at North Coast Food Web.
Shop locally grown and produced food from more than 40 small farmers, ranchers, fisherfolk, foragers, bakers, and makers around the mouth of the Columbia River in Oregon and Washington.
- Hundreds of exclusive items to shop from our region
- New items added weekly
- Credit/debit cards, SNAP/EBT benefits, cash, check, and FDNP checks accepted
- COVID-safe curbside pickup (577 18th St, Astoria)
- Hyper-local products (sourced within a 75 mile radius of Astoria)
- Peak freshness
- Delivery now available!
- Register as a customer, here
- Log in
- Shop Products
- Once items are in cart, click “confirm your order”
- Update payment choice under account settings
- Place your order Sunday 9 am - Tuesday 11:59 pm
- Pick up your order Thursday 3 pm - 7 pm
- Visit our FAQs for more information about online ordering, SNAP/EBT payment, and 5% packing fee.
Local food producers harvest and craft your purchases just for you. They are then delivered to us in Astoria every week, so your confirmation is an agreement that you'll pay for the products and pick them up!
Order food delivered to your house on Fridays!
- We can accept credit/debit or SNAP EBT with a voucher
- We can deliver to Astoria, Warrenton, Hammond, Gearhart, Seaside, Cannon Beach, and Manzanita areas.
- Delivery fee of $10 per order (fee will be removed for low income or SNAP EBT customers).
Click the graphic above for more info and instructions.
Pay with a card online, or cash, check, and SNAP EBT payment in person. Edit your "Payment Preference" and "Billing Info" to choose payment. Learn more about paying with SNAP EBT.
5% Packing Fee
- Each order includes a 5% new customer packing fee as a 5% as a mark-up on all product pricing.
- Fee Waivers available, please fill out this short form.
- SNAP EBT customers automatically have the fee waived.
Interested in selling local products with Small Farms Market Day?
Are you a local food producer looking to sell your products and connect with local community members? See our vendor info packet to learn more and contact us at email@example.com.
Customer Feedback Survey
In an effort to constantly grow and evolve, we’re curious about what you think! Please lend us your insights in our customer feedback survey. Your opinion matters. Tell us what you love about the market and what could improve.
Having trouble with this site? Please email or call us! We will get back to you to help.
This market is a program of North Coast Food Web, a 501c3 in Astoria, Oregon.
577 18th St., Astoria, OR 97103