Welcome to the year-round online local food marketplace at North Coast Food Web.
Shop locally grown and produced food from more than 35 small farmers, ranchers, fisherfolk, foragers, bakers, and makers around the mouth of the Columbia River in Oregon and Washington.
Order Online Weekly Sunday-Tuesday:
- Register as a customer and Log in
- On the Overview page select Thursday Pick-Up, Friday Home Delivery, or Pick Up Site in the drop down
- Shop Products Sunday 9 am - Tuesday 11:59 pm
- Confirm your order to reserve items. You can edit it until the deadline Tuesday 11:59 pm.
- Update payment choice under account settings as needed.
- Pick up your order Thursday 3-7 pm at our office in Astoria, or for delivery orders follow instructions for Home Delivery or Pick Up sites on your order confirmation email.
Visit our FAQs for more information.
Local food producers harvest and craft your purchases just for you. They are then delivered to us in Astoria every week, so your confirmation is an agreement that you'll pay for the products and pick them up!
Order food delivered to your house or local pick up sites on Fridays!
Friday Home Delivery
- We can deliver from Nehalem up to Long Beach (Nehalem, Manzanita, Cannon Beach, Seaside, Gearhart, Warrenton, Astoria, Chinook, Ilwaco, Seaview, Long Beach)
- We can card online or SNAP EBT for delivery orders (We cannot accept checks, cash, or FDNP)
- Delivery fee of $10 per order helps us maintain our van (fee removed for low income or SNAP EBT customers)
- You do not need to be home at the time of delivery, and can leave a cooler out for cold items.
Friday Seaview Pick Up Site
- Pick Up your order at 1308 39th Place Seaview, WA; on the lefthand side of the blue building next to the Sou'wester Arts & Ecology Center and across from the Visitors Center. Look for banner and signs.
- Fridays 4-6 pm
- We can card online or SNAP EBT for pick up site (We cannot accept checks, cash, or FDNP)
- $3.50 pick up fee helps us maintain our van (fee removed for low income or SNAP EBT customers)
Find more info and instructions in our FAQs section.
Pay with a card online, or cash, check, and SNAP EBT or FDNP checks when you pick up your order at our office (See payment options above for delivery). Edit your "Payment Preference" and "Billing Info" to choose payment. Learn more about paying with SNAP EBT.
Support Our Market by Adding a Tip to Your Order
- We now have a tipping system as a more simple and equitable option for funding our market. When you confirm your order, please add a tip if you are able. Tips are optional payments for our market service.
- We happily organize, store, and pack products for customers, which takes time and funding. We are also expanding our market by adding options for customers, like delivery!
Interested in selling local products with Small Farms Market Day?
Are you a local food producer looking to sell your products and connect with local community members? See our vendor info packet to learn more and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In an effort to constantly grow and evolve, we’re curious about what you think! Please lend us your insights in our customer feedback survey. Your opinion matters. Tell us what you love about the market and what could improve.
Having trouble with this site? Please email or call us! We will get back to you to help.
This market is a program of North Coast Food Web, a 501c3 in Astoria, Oregon.
577 18th St., Astoria, OR 97103