Welcome to the year-round online local food marketplace at North Coast Food Web.
Shop locally grown and produced food from more than 35 small farmers, ranchers, fisherfolk, foragers, bakers, and makers around the mouth of the Columbia River in Oregon and Washington.
Why shop with us?
- New items added weekly
- Hyper-local products within 100 miles of Astoria
- Cash, card, check, SNAP, EBT, FDNP accepted
- Curbside pick-up in Astoria
How to Order Local Food
2. Shop local food weekly Sunday 9am - Tuesday 11:59pm. Put items in your cart, choose your pick up time slot and confirm your order. Double check your payment method when confirming.
Tip: Products are not reserved until you hit "confirm". You can edit, add to, or cancel an order after confirming!
3. Card payments are processed Thursday morning. For other payments (check, cash, SNAP EBT, FDNP checks), pay in person when you pick up.
4. Pick up at our office in Astoria Food Hub (1152 Marine Dr. Astoria, OR) During your chosen hourly time slot on Thursday between 3-7pm. Enjoy & repeat!
Interested in selling local products through the market?
See our vendor info packet to learn more and contact us at email@example.com.
This market is a program of North Coast Food Web, a 501c3 in Astoria, Oregon.
1152 Marine Dr., Astoria, OR 97103